We pride ourselves on our "no hidden extras" policy with pricing. We understand that you are working to a budget and it doesn't help if more costs come out of the woodwork. Our price is our price - full stop! The table below shows the hire prices for 2022, inclusive of VAT which is presently charged at 20%. 2021 prices can be found here.
What's included in our price:
- Exclusive hire of the whole venue for the day - including the golf course which is shut to the public on wedding days
- Bridal prep room for the morning and Honeymoon suite for the night of your wedding
- Ample bar staff for the whole day - there no extra charges for the running of our fully stocked bar (which includes draught beers, lagers and ciders!)
- Tables and chairs for both your ceremony and wedding breakfast, plus ample other tables available for presents, guest books etc
- Music system throughout the venue, fairy lights on the beams, uplighters, PA system
- Wifi for all guests plus optional webstreaming of your ceremony and / or speeches
- Our little extras if you want to use them - Wedding Postbox, table plan easel, oak cake stand and knife, firepits, chalkboard signs, bunting, wicker hearts
And don't forget...
- We don't charge you corkage for your welcome drinks and wine / toast drinks for the wedding breakfast
- You can rest easy with our bar prices which are all less than the surrounding pubs
- A choice of caterers who we don't charge any commission or management fee to - so you are getting their best prices
- The extra 6 bedrooms on top of the honeymoon suite are currently charged at £135 for king rooms and £85 for the single room per night including breakfast - and its totally optional whether you take them or not
- High season: April to September inclusive plus December.
- Mid season: March and October.
- Low Season: November, January and February.
We will temporarily hold a particular date you are interested in for 10 days after a viewing. A 50% deposit is required to fully secure your date and we request all couples take out wedding insurance (approx £80) at that point to cover all parties for any unforeseen circumstances.
* The following unique dates will be priced as a Saturday in 2022: Friday 15th April (Good Friday)